The Mode Switch offers extreme power by adding torque and increasing flow to the EZ Trac system. It is an option available to those experiencing extraordinarily rough, shifting or difficult terrain and can be (accessed/engaged) on the fly to handle changing conditions.
- Allows a truck to be used in different conditions that require different torque outputs without having to connect to system ECU
- Can set up as an “aggressive mode” to handle sand and mud in addition to normal operation
- Can set up as a “snow mode” to handle ice and snow in addition to normal operation
- Gives the operator total control over how the truck responds in any condition – handle anything Mother Nature throws
- Can be retrofitted onto any existing EZ Trac that has been built and installed in the last few years or can be ordered on a new truck.