EZ MOV is an EZ TRAC Hydraulic AWD Feature that allows you to propel your truck with the transmission in Neutral.This option allows the truck operator to advance the truck at a slow constant pace with a joystick. The EZ Trac system operates with the transmission in neutral or with a split shaft in any gear to allow the split shaft’s operation.
- Allows truck operator to advance the truck at a constant snail’s pace (feet per minute) up to a customizable speed with a joystick
- Operates without Rear Axle engaged in Neutral or in any gear to allow split shaft mode on the transmission
- Power accessory units with transmission while still moving the truck forward
- Don’t need to operate accessories in park, shut down, move truck forward, and start back up – can use on the fly
- Keeps truck at a constant speed with no adjustment needed from operator
The Mode Switch offers extreme power by adding torque and increasing flow to the EZ Trac system. It is an option available to those experiencing extraordinarily rough or difficult terrain and can be engaged on the fly to handle changing conditions.
EZ Trac Mode Switch option mimics the traditional mechanical axle’s high and low gear selection. This option allows your truck to have more power to get out of even the most extreme conditions.
- Gives the operator total control over how the truck responds in any condition
- Can be retrofitted onto any existing EZ Trac that has been built and installed in the last few years or can be ordered on a new truck.