Driving technology that starts with the driver.
From utility trucks to emergency vehicles, EZ Trac® is designed to give you the drivability and confidence you need to get the job done when you have to go off road.
EZ Trac allows you to cost-efficiently upgrade to on-demand all-wheel drive without the need to add drive lines, transfer cases or raise chassis height.
EZ Trac is the first commercially available, steerable hydraulic drive assist system to simplify and overcome traction and mobility issues without sacrificing ride quality, safety and control.
Superior handling with no surprises.
Unlike conventional front-wheel drive systems, EZ Trac maintains factory turning radius, ride quality, ground clearance, overall height and allows for a lower center of gravity, giving your vehicle less likely to overturn and easier to handle, making on- and off-road driving surprisingly uneventful.
The ability to keep going is crucial to your productivity. That’s why EZ
Trac is designed to handle steep inclines, mud, ruts, wet or slippery
conditions and unstable roads. With up to 110 Hp output, EZ Trac gives you the confidence of knowing there are no roadblocks to what you can do.
Maintain OEM Ride Height with EZ Trac
Traditional AWD with transfer case
increases ride height by 7-15”
EZ Trac requires no transfer case
& maintains OEM ride height
Efficient when you need it. And when you don’t.
EZ Trac has the unique and unparalleled ability to engage and disengage on the go at low speed, using a cab-mounted switch you have the control and traction you need to go from on-highway to off-road. And back. And because it’s 800 to 1200 pounds lighter than conventional drive systems and experiences no windage loss in freewheel mode, EZ Trac allows your vehicle to consume less fuel and less of your bottom line.
• Easy to engage and disengage on the go
• Maintains ride quality and turning radius
• Maintains ground clearance, cab and bed height
• Lower center of gravity; less likely to overturn
• Lightweight design allows for less fuel consumption
• No windage loss in freewheel mode/disengaged
• Off-road driving without getting stuck
• Improved clearance for load- or truck-mounted cranes and equipment
• No transfer cases
• Installed quickly to reduce downtime
• Installation and operation doesn’t put extra stress on existing engine components
• Highly qualified in-house engineers can tackle any project
• Can be retrofitted