Top Benefits of equipping your logging vehicle with EZ Trac AWD:
- Maintains or improves OEM ground clearance, cab & bed height, turning radius & ride quality
- Lower center of gravity – reduces risk of rollover
- Shift to AWD on the go
- Can be used year round, on & off the highway
- Gives the operator better control
- Allows more power, torque & tractive effort to be applied to the front tires in extreme conditions
- Novice operators cannot engage outside the operating limits
- Increases driver visibility
Logging and forestry vehicles benefit from EZ Trac’s ability to handle heavy weight loads on and off the road. Getting you through difficult terrain and situations with ease.
Unlike conventional front-wheel drive systems, EZ Trac maintains factory turning radius, ride quality, ground clearance, overall height and allows for a lower center of gravity, giving your vehicle less likely to overturn and easier to handle, making on- and off-road driving surprisingly uneventful. The ability to keep going is crucial to your productivity. Designed to handle steep inclines, mud, ruts, wet or slippery conditions and unstable roads. With up to 110 Hp output, EZ Trac gives you the confidence of knowing there are no roadblocks to what you can do.