Top Benefits of equipping your refuse removal vehicle with EZ Trac
- Maintains OEM ride height, providing easy access to bins & tools
- Increases driver visibility
- Lower center of gravity, lessens the chance of rollover
- Tighter turning radius, useful for tight, winding or narrow roadways
- Can be used year round, ON and OFF the highway
- Increases fuel efficiency
- No transfer case, resulting in minimal maintenance and less service
Vehicles in the Refuse removal and recycling industries benefit greatly from EZ Trac’s ability to handle heavy weight loads on and off the road. Getting you through difficult terrain and situations with ease.
EZ Trac has the unique and unparalleled ability to engage and disengage on the go at low speed, using a cab-mounted switch you have the control and traction you need to go from on-highway to off-road. And back. It is also 800 to 1200 pounds lighter than conventional drive systems and experiences no windage loss in freewheel mode, allowing your truck to consume less fuel and less of your bottom line.